Sunday, November 16, 2008

Dress Shopping Part 1

Let me first begin with "how can it possibly be 90 degrees in the middle of November?"

Onto more pressing issues...

When Matt proposed one of the first things I wanted to start doing was find a dress. I am a little fickle fashion wise so I had no clue what I wanted but I did know how limited I was on cash.

I have been to several dress shops. In each dress shop I try on around 6 dresses and each time one of them is "the dress". I don't buy it just in case, I go to another dress shop, then I find another one that I think is "the dress". It's really starting to get frustrating.

I went to a shop with my mom a few weeks ago and found "The Dress". I was done shopping. I was going to go back and order it in January. This morning I went into the designers website and decided to check out other dresses. Bad Idea!

Apparently there are a lot of dresses by this designer that I haven't even seen. Needless to say I will be calling dress shops this week to see if they have the styles in for me to try one.

Here we go again.....

1 comment:

World of Wright said...

Ahhhh. The grass is always greener under a different dress.