Saturday, November 8, 2008

I am a stalker....

I joined Facebook by invitation of a cousin. Once joined I figured it would be a nice place to share photos and thoughts with friends. Then I became friends with people I knew in a "previous life". The "previous life" friends, I'll shorten it to PL friends, are people I haven't talked to or seen in years so it's interesting to have a glimpse into who they are today.

I realized this morning I am little bit of stalker. I like to go check out my PL friends pictures and see what other people on their pages are chatting about. I like to imagine who they are and their lives that they lead today. I like to compare their lives to my own, not to compare and see who better or worse, but more so to recognize how much things change over the years and how each of our courses really separated who we became as adults.

Now I realize I am not the only one who does this, I mean thats kind of why they created facebook, but I feel a little weird about it. Definitely not weird enough to stop, but weird enough that I thought I should at the very least confess.

Sorry guys...nothing is sacred.

Much Love, Rev Run...sorry I meant Kodo's Mom.

1 comment:

World of Wright said...

I do the same thing. That probably makes you feel worse. I especially like it when I see that I have not aged as much as one of my friends from the PL.