Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time Travelers Wife...could I?

I watched another movie this weekend. Kodo's Dad and I had date night and Kodo's Brother was at Grandmas overnight. First thing Saturday morning, I turned on a movie so I can watch uninterrupted. Then Kodo's Dad woke up....booo. I did get to see the whole movie though.
It made me think, could I love a man who could travel through time? Here my pros and cons:
Pro: You can always hang out with the "good" one. The one that isn't in a bad mood, or stressed out all day and still early enough in the relationship that he would do anything for you (including, but not limited to: stinking up the bathroom and thinking it is funny)

Con: You could get stuck with the "bad" one most of the time only wanting the "good" one to come around more often.


Pro: The younger one is probably better looking, less hairy and vital enough to want to have fun in bed.

Con: That same guy could be hooking up with past or future chicks without you knowing. Do you think if he got genital herpes in the future he would bring it back with him in the past? Hmmmm.....


Pro: You could go for long periods at a time without having to look at him.

Con: You could go for long periods of time taking out your own trash.


Pro: He could go to the future to get winning lotto numbers and win on gambling bets.

Con: You could have a gambling addiction on your hand. (Not sure that is a bad one if you never lose, but we are going to say it is one)


I am sure I can think of more, but this is the beginning of my list. If you haven't seen it already, it really is a decent movie.

Bye for now!

Kodo's Mom

No comments: