Thursday, September 9, 2010

"You are the bread to my butter and the breath to my life"

I watched Julie&Julia over the weekend. The movie helped me realize a few things about myself:

1. I should watch more movies. I really would have like to have seen that one in the theater.

2. I kinda miss cooking. I like the act of trying out new recipes and doing something different in the kitchen. I am really tired of the same old BBQ chicken and pasta with ground turkey. But who has the time?

3. I am a terrible blogger! I can't believe that she had time to work full-time, blog every day and try over 500 recipes in a year and somehow stay married. I am a total loser by those standards.

4. How much I love Kodo's Dad. Sometimes I spend more time thinking about the ways that he can change to make me happy, I forget about all the things he does and is that DO make me happy. Like how well he understands what I need before I realize I need them, and how supportive he is in any new "crazy" idea I get into my head no matter how many times I bounce from idea to idea. He gets me through my days without even realizing how much I count on him.

Kinda sappy post, I know, but the movie resonated with me a little. Very enjoyable, very cute, and Kodo's Dad even like it. :)

Til' next time,

Kodo's Mom

No comments: