Friday, October 17, 2008

Back to the nitty, gritty....

Okay, as promised, back to wedding stuff....

Things have been crazy at work so I haven't been able to properly obsess about our impending wedding the way that I would love to. We do have an announcement though. We have a date!

October 9, 2009

Yeah! Finally! going back and forth with the the venue is exhausting but we at least have it set in stone now.

Oh and I have more wonderful news (for me anyway)....The wedding colors have been chosen. About two weeks ago I purchased an insane amount of wedding magazines. (Don't worry, I had a gift card). They are all fall/winter so I thought they would be perfect to flip through since our wedding is in October. I found lots of little inspirations, but nothing jumped out at me.

The following weekend I was at the "salon" getting my "eyebrows waxed" and flipped through a bridal magazine they had there which is the only one of the lot that I did not buy. It was Brides fall/winter magazine.

As I flipped through I turned to a page and the instant I saw the collage there I KNEW it was what I envisioned for us. Rather than rip the page out, I went to four different stores to find the right issue of Brides. I found it last night at Barnes & Noble; went home and got Kodo's Dad a little tipsy; then sprung the page on him. He agreed! He loved it as much as I did!

I am not giving away any of the colors in this post, however, tomorrow morning I will scan the page and post it here for all to view.

Twelve months away and I am already exhausted.......

No comments: