Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I want to kiss a vamp...

Okay, so I am off the wedding posts again, but for those of you that know me, I know you are not surprised. I become easily distracted, and then easily obsessed.

So True Blood started on HBO a few weeks ago. John from Cincinnati was cancelled and I was truly bummed at the time so when they announced they were starting a show about vampires I was excited!

I went through a Blade phase in the late 90's. I was obsessed with every thing vampire related including the shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. The phase went away when Angel fell in love with Cordelia and I wanted nothing to do with it anymore.

All these years later I have still been into the world of fantasy...the movies, my fairies and dragons and of course vampires and werewolves so when True Blood started I was really looking forward to it. Then I watched the first episode....and now....my obsession begins again!

I LOVE Bill Compton....He's scary and sexy and obviously in love with Sookie...how I wish I were Sookie....

On top of Bill Compton and Sookie's love story, there's a ton of other creepy sci-fi type stuff going on here. I haven't quite figured it out, but I think Sam's a werewolf and he's the one on the killing spree.

So each week I wait patiently for the next exciting episode. And for those of you that watched last Sundays' episode...who knew sex in a cemetery could be a turn on!

So after watching the first episode of True Blood I decided it was time to finally read a series of books I have been wanting to pick up. They are the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyer. I read the first two books in five days. LOVE IT!

I am on the third book and I am having a hard time deciding whether I love Edward Cullen (the sexy and protective vamp from Twlight) more, or Bill Compton (Sookie's lover in True Blood) more.....choices, choices.

Either way, I am pretty sure I want to kiss a vamp....

1 comment:

World of Wright said...

I need to pick those books up. I keep hearing about them. It think the books are actually stalking me!