Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Enough about babies...


Work sucks!


Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the fact that I have a job and a job that pays well. But I am now working in downtown LA and the commute is a killer. I work with three different sales people and two of the them need medication and the other is a little too laid back. Every time I try to take a day off I end up coming into the office because one of them forgot to tell me about a meeting they have that I need to prepare for.


Aaaagh!!!

Gotta go back to work! I'm done ranting...happier thoughts next time.

1 comment:

Elijah's Auntie said...

That sucks! I know what it's like to work for someone who is so unorganized and forgetful...but I don't know what it's like when you have a family at home. Hope things get better.
(p.s. Sounds like you need a shot of "Dos Lunas"!)