Thursday, April 8, 2010

My return.....

To answer questions from the media (my friends and family)…..

Blogging was for me….for about a minute. Then life happened, I will hit the high points for you:

- Got pregnant in March, unexpected but definitely welcomed!
- Was married in June (decided 8 months pregnant in October down the aisle was not going to be a good look for me)
- Summer went by and I nearly melted into my sofa with an additional 20lbs in baby weight and no air conditioner (wtf landlord!)
- Fall came and baby planning went into full gear
- Baby came on November 2, 2009! Yay!
- Experienced a death in the family in November (booo)
- Lola, our loving Boxer, was diagnosed with aggressive bone cancer in December and had to be put down.
- Christmas and New Year with a new baby came and went.
- Buster, the turtle, had to be given away in February. Too much to do with the new baby and his tank was getting funky.
- In February, my job transferred me to Downtown L.A. My ten minute commute in a car went to an hour train ride.

And here we are in April!

I have decided that I will continue to blog. Although I have less time, I have more material. 

Instead of losing myself in our wedding Kodo, Lola and Buster, you will find most of my writing (or venting depending on the day) will be primarily about Kodo’s Dad, Kodo’s new brother and Kodo (poor guy, he’s getting old). I hope you find my new living situation as interesting as it was before.

I will begin next week anew and fill you in on all the wonderful details of pregnancy and life with an infant and how you can forget about a dog you have had living with you for 7 years. I promise it won’t be scary.

Love to all who still care…. Kodo’s Mom.

1 comment:

World of Wright said...

YAY! I'm so excited!
I think God blesses you with children so you have good blog material. I'm looking forward to poop and weiner stories!!!