Friday, April 30, 2010

Sick days

Kodos brother started day care two weeks ago. He was there two days and came home with a fever. He was sick for a few days then started getting better, then I got sick. We had a nice healthy weekend and when I picked him up from day care on Tuesday they said he cried all day. Took him to the Doc in wednesday and he has and ear infection. Poor boy. Then Kodo's dad got sick. Needless to say, in a week I think I have had a total of 13 hours sleep. I'm exhausted but all I can think is I hope my little man get better soon. It makes me sad to see him so unhappy and so uncomfortable and there I'd nothing I can do. At least it's Friday...guess I cam rest tuis weekend.

1 comment:

Elijah's Auntie said...

The picture you sent me of was so cute/sad. One of those where you say "awe!" while giggling. I love that little guy!