Thursday, April 22, 2010

They grow so fast...

I have a digital frame at my desk that my sis bought for me at Christmas. Of course it is loaded with pics of Kodo’s brother. He will be six months in another week and a half and it is crazy for me to look at these pics and see how fast he has been growing. Less than six months ago he was a hairy, skinny, 6lb infant, and now he is a balding, full faced baby who is sitting up on his own and trying to feed himself peas while simultaneously watching Baby Einstein and talk with a spoon in his mouth. My, time does fly!

Oh, and after nearly 6 months he finally slept through the night without being swaddled. What a little man I have!

1 comment:

Elijah's Auntie said...

That's so awesome! I can't believe that this time last year we were all so anxious just to meet the new guy!