Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blog, blog, blog...

We all know if there is something you need to search on the internet, there are a million sites to help you. While looking for wedding ideas, colors and dresses I have stuck to the same handful of sites to be safe; the Knot, Weddingbee, Brides.

A couple of weeks ago I was looking to be inspired and discovered that there are hundreds of other brides , and some wedding designers, out there with much better blogs and way more creativity than I have. Here are a few of my favorites for your viewing pleasure:

Something Old, Something New

Vintage Glam

Etsy Wedding

Wedding Tulle

Seriously, I can go on and on with the blogs that I peak into daily. These ladies have so many creative ideas and are welcome to share them with anyone looking for them. They are all my heroes and I can't wait to steal everyone of their ideas.

I have found so many sites that I am addicted to I needed a way to properly organize them and take them everywhere. A blogger on Weddingbee posted about a wonderfully inventive, and much needed website called Delicious. It allows you to log in from anywhere, and organize all of your bookmarks! How fantastic is that! Now from work I can sneak into Etsy without having to remember the url. Yay for me!

Oh, and if you are an Etsy virgin like I was until recently, please take a peak. You have no idea what your missing!

No comments: