Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Obsession...

So we are back from Vegas and I have found yet another fabulous wedding obsession.

I was always kind of sure that I did not want to wear a full veil down the aisle. Until I met the mantilla veil. Hello mantilla:

These are fantastically beautiful veils with a Spanish touch that I am oh so in love with! After a little drooling over the mantilla veil, I discovered there are so many options to veils. I searched the internet and discovered a new obsession.

Her name is Jennifer Behr. She's a little pricey, but let me introduce you to her work:




































Always in an effort to save a little cash, I jumped onto Etsy and found these by Hair Petals :





































It takes everything out of me not to buy one these right now! ....but, first the dress



...to be continued.....

3 comments:

Tom Westbang said...

Hi hello,

There are very nice pictures in your blog.

Best Regards from Germany

Tom


http://www.westbang.blogspot.com

Navin R. Johnson said...

Looking at this post has Torie written all over it. She is crafty like that and I have seen her reproduce stuff like this very accuratly. Just not accurate on the price, if you get my meaning.

Seth

Unknown said...

I am all for you wearing a veil!!
When you tried one on at Mone Ami, the first time we went dress shopping, you looked absolutely beautiful!