Saturday, September 6, 2008

Decisions, Decisions..

Because I am still pretty undecided on our wedding colors, I have been scouring the thousands of website available for something that would spark my attention and would help me get on track. I want my girls to wear chocolate brown, but I am undecided about the accent colors.

I love to view pictures of actual weddings so I figured I would start there. I searched weddings that have taken place at Rancho Las Lomas and found this bouquet. I love the greens, pink and reds together.

Then I found this picture inspired by a wedding I found in Ceremony Magazine. I love the yellow and greens with the chocolate brown.



Or maybe something with a little more drama like these girls in brown with red flowers:


Okay, another yellow and brown:



I am leaning towards the yellow, green and butter cream colors. But I am having a hard time deciding. I guess I have time to decide so I won't push it, but I will take any suggestions you got.

Thanks!

2 comments:

World of Wright said...

I am a fan of the dramatic red with brown (love the brown BTW. Good idea!)...especially since it's going to be a fall wedding.

Unknown said...

Im love that brown on the girls! Good idea.