Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hello...

While I realize I am new to this blogging thing, and that my day-to-day is not nearly as interesting as others, I think it is time that I reach out an touch someone (not like that Shasta you nasty thing).

With our recent engagement, it became apparent to me that I needed somewhere to vent my frustration and share the excitement of wedding planning. From start to finish I plan on sharing as much as possible without giving up too much information to Kodo's Dad. I know the wedding is important to him too, but he doesn't obsess quite as much as I do, so I thought this would be the perfect solution for everyone involved.

You will also get a sneak peak at what it is like being the owner of two of the laziest dogs is town. First there is Lola, our goofy looking boxer, and then there is Kodo the wonder chihuahua. We call him that because we wonder if he's a chihuahua.

We also have a water turtle, his name is Buster. I don't remember the specifics as to how we ended up with him (BROTHER!) but we have learned to love him and can't drop him off at the park pond.

This is just the beginning all. Please stay tuned for future installments of "Two dogs, a turtle and a crazy house."

No comments: